Click on the “Forgot your password?” link, located below the “Sign in” button. You will then be shown a page where you need to enter your username which should be the email address registered with Tympa.
- Enter your username. Make sure you type the entire email address, using lowercase letters.
- Click on “Reset Password”
- If your username exists you will receive an automated email from email@example.com
- Make sure that you check your SPAM
- Also add the email address above to your contacts to ensure successful receipt of these messages.
- The email will contain a link to reset your password. The link is only valid for 72 hours and expires after being used. Click on the link or copy and paste the entire link into your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari). You will see a screen like this:
Your password must be at least 8 characters with each of the following:
- lower case letter
- capital letter
- special character such as ! ? , ; < > [ ] ( ) % & *
If your password is more than 12 characters then no capitals, numbers or special characters are required.
Please avoid accented characters, spaces, tabs, characters from non-English scripts, emojis, etc.
- Confirm your password and click “Save”
- You will then be redirected to the login page where you can use your newly created password to sign in