You can maintain suction performance by.
- Ensuring the pump is charged with the mains adaptor.
- Rotating the blue Vacuum adjustment (from - to +).
- Checking the suction level without consumable components. You can do this by removing the grey canister & top, and the blue/white bacterial filter. Next place the palm of your hand over the pump opening and switch the pump on. If suction appears to be correct at this point you may need to replace the blue/white bacterial filter, and/or the grey canister.
- Change the blue/white consumable T-20 bacterial filter on a 1-2 weekly basis.
- Reading the manufacturer troubleshooting guide: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1651906/Atmos-Lc-27.html?page=32#manual
Contact Customer Support.
01425 206865 - lines are open Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00.