If you keep your device well charged and connected to the internet at all times, then it should automatically pick up the latest updates for the TympaHealth app.
To ensure that the latest policies are in place, please follow this steps.
Swipe the screen with your finger from top to bottom to see some apps that are installed in the phone. It will look similar to this:
Tap on the app called “Intune” whose icon looks like this:
When you open the app it will show a screen like this:
Tap on the three vertical dots that appear on the top-right-hand corner. That will open a drop-down menu (see image on the left below). Tap on the “Sync” title, that will trigger a synchronisation of policies as shown in the image on the right below. When the sync finishes tap on the blue “Close” button. That will take you back to the screen with all the apps.
The synchronisation may trigger some notifications and changes on your device. That is quite normal. Please let your device finish synchronising. Once this is done, please continue with the following steps.
Your Home screen will look similar to either of the following two screens (maybe with a different wallpaper background). If you see an icon called “Managed Home Screen” follow the steps from the beginning. Otherwise, you can start at Step 4.
Start by exiting Kiosk mode.
Go to Step 2
1. If you can see the “Managed Home Screen” icon (see below), please follow the steps to Exit Kiosk mode.
2. Once you are out of Kiosk mode, swipe the phone screen fown and look for the “Play Store App”
3. Tap on the TympaHealth app or search for it in the menu
4. Check if any updates are available to you. If so, tap the “Update” button.
Wait for the app to be installed. Now, let’s enable the future updates:
- Still within the TympaHealth app tap the icon that looks like three vertical dots located in the top right-hand side
- Please check that “Auto-update” is ticked