Tympa Cloud and App.
2. Go to the Tympa Cloud - app.tympahealth.com
3. Click on the “Forgot your password?” link, located next to LOGIN.
4. Enter your email address and click on RESET PASSWORD
5. The password reset email should only take a few minutes to arrive from email@example.com - check your junk/spam folder for the email.
6. Follow the instructions in the email - you will see a screen like this:
You will then be redirected to the login page where you can use your newly created password to sign in.
Check if you have CAPS or NUMBER block on.
Avoid accented characters, spaces, tabs, characters from non-English scripts, emojis, etc.
Please note, the Tympa Academy online learning portal is separate to the Tympa Cloud.
Visit academy.tympahealth.com if you require a password reset for this.